Dunkin Donuts Survey – Hello guys, how are y’all doing? Are you a regular at Dunkin’ donuts? If your answer is yes I have very good news for you. Dunkin donuts have recently conducted its customer satisfaction survey where you can have a chance to win some amazing rewards. The company is planning to improve its services and aims to grow its business.
In this article, I will be helping you by guiding you to complete the survey. The survey is not very difficult to complete. All you have to do is share your last Dunkin donuts and follow all the given instructions below.
It will just take some minutes if you follow all the given instructions. So let’s not waste any more time and let’s get started.
A step-by-step Guide to Completing the Dunkin Donuts Survey
- Firstly, purchase something at Dunkin’ Donuts and keep the receipt carefully.
- Now, go online to telldunkin.com within 3 days at www.telldunkin.com.
- Select a language from English and Spanish.
- Enter the 18-digit Telldunkin Survey Code, found on your receipt.
- Click on START to enter the survey.
- Start answering Dunkin’ Donuts Survey questions that appear on your screen.
- You need to rate your overall satisfaction with the latest visit to Dunkin’ Donuts from the available option.
- Rate your satisfaction with Dunkin’ Donuts Service, food, staff, cleanliness, environment, etc.
- Give answers to all Dunkin’ Donuts Survey questions honestly as best possible.
- Fill out the survey to the best of your knowledge.
- In the end, you are required to provide your contact details.
- Enter all the required details such as phone number and email.
- Submit your feedback to finish the survey.
Rewards of the Dunkin Donuts Survey
The rewards are given as an appreciation for taking part in the survey. The company is giving a Free Donut or 3 oz Soft Serve.
Rules and Regulations of the Dunkin Donuts Survey
- You have to be a legal resident of the United States.
- You must take the survey within 3 days of the visit you made the purchase.
- Limit of 1 survey per 30-day period
- Only one survey is available per purchase.
- Limited to one coupon per purchase per person
- You must keep the receipt to redeem the offer.
- Coupons cannot be claimed for cash.
- You must use your free doughnut or ice cream code within 180 days of taking the survey.
- You must purchase a medium or large soft drink in conjunction with using your survey code to receive your prize,
- Dunkin’ Donuts employees and their families are not allowed.
- All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- A receipt from Dunkin’ Donuts restaurant.
- The receipt is only valid for 3 days after the purchase date.
- Basic knowledge of either English or Spanish.
- Entrants must be older than 18 to answer the survey.
- An ability to recall your last experience.
Aim of the Dunkin Donuts Survey
A company needs to conduct a survey once in a while because a survey can help a company in many different ways. To gain a deeper comprehension of their guests’ requirements and preferences, the company is surveying to gauge customer satisfaction. The survey will be made available to Dunkin’ Donuts customers through social media and other channels up until March 31, 2019. The survey aims to learn about what makes customers happy and how Dunkin’ Donuts can make its services better.
The survey will inquire about the service, cleanliness, and quality of the food. Dunkin’ Donuts values customer satisfaction because it helps them keep a loyal customer base.
History of the Dunkin’ Donuts
The first Dunkin’ Donuts franchise opened in 1955, and in just ten years, there were over 100 restaurants. In 1972, Dunkin’ Donuts introduced its well-known Munchkins® donut hole treats after achieving this milestone. Since then, Dunkin’ Donuts has added a wide range of food and beverage options to its menu to keep customers satiated throughout the day.
in 1948 with the opening of the “Open Kettle” donut and coffee restaurant in Quincy, Massachusetts. William Rosenberg, the company’s founder, charged five cents for donuts and ten cents for premium coffee cups. Rosenberg changed the name of his restaurant to “Dunkin’ Donuts” in 1950 after having a brainstorming session with his executives. His objective was to “today.
make and serve the freshest, most delectable coffee and donuts as quickly and courteously as possible in modern, well-stocked stores,” a tenet that continues to hold, and Dunkin’ Donuts has also emerged as a market leader in digital innovation. Guests can use their virtual Dunkin’ Donuts Card to pay right from the Dunkin’ Mobile® App. In addition, guests can browse the menu, find the closest Dunkin’ Donuts location, and access their DD Perks® account to access mobile coupons and offers.
On-the-Go Ordering was introduced by Dunkin’ Donuts in 2016, allowing DD Perks members to place a mobile order up to 24 hours in advance, select their preferred location, and then pick up their order at the drive-thru or inside a Dunkin’ Donuts restaurant.
More than 12,000 Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants have opened worldwide since 1950, with locations in 45 nations. The company has some of the industry’s highest standards for coffee excellence, serving approximately 1.9 billion cups of hot and iced coffee annually. The company intends to more than double its presence in the United States over the long term, adding more than 17,000 restaurants to the total.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
How do you do a Dunkin Donuts survey?
The survey can be conducted online at the official website www.telldunkin.com. After successfully participating in the TellDunkin survey, you will be offered a gift coupon that you can redeem on your next visit to Dunkin’ Donuts.
Does Dunkin give you a free drink on your birthday?
Yes, Dunkin gives you a free drink on your birthday.
Where is my Dunkin donut survey code?
You can find your Dunkin donut survey code at the bottom of your receipt.
Why does my Dunkin Donuts app not work?
Normal software or platform issues can be fixed just by a normal restart of your iPhone or android phone. For fixing any software which is rated issues in the Dunkin Donut app, please restart the app on your phone, and check back if it fixes the issue.
I hope you didn’t find any difficulty understanding the information given above. I have tried to explain all the necessary information in as easy a word as possible. If you follow all the instructions properly you wouldn’t find any trouble completing this survey.
Once again thank you and have a nice day.
Related tags: Dunkin Donuts Survey